We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking "Accept All", you consent to our use of cookies. Customize
Newsletters

06/29/2024 -  Summer Newsletter

Dear Gentle Readers...
Okay okay... I won't go Bridgerton on all of you...

So HAPPY SUMMER to all of our CDA Tri Team Friends and Family!
We hope that your summer is going well so far.

It was great to see so many faces out at CDA Ironman this past week between Volunteers, Sherpas, Friends, and fellow racers!! It seems like every corner I took, there was a familiar, smiling, encouraging face or voice.

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the race!!!

I know that we have had a slow start to 2024, but Tri Season is in full gear and so are we!
We do have some events coming up so please check the website calendar and the Facebook page as well for current updates. 

On July 14th we are hosting a summer picnic social at City Beach in CDA. Please join us from 12-4. We will be doing a group OWS at 2pm. Registered 2024 members... we FINALLY HAVE YOUR SWAG bags and I am really excited to see you and pass those out :) All current members, past members, friends and family are encourages to join us.

There are also a few rides on the calendar and we will be putting a few more together to get us ready for the Coeur d' Alene Triathlon and Duathlon on August 10th. I see a few amazing members have been posting social swims, rides, and runs as well and we LOVE IT! Keep it up!

I look forward to see you all again soon! Cheers!
Club Management, Website and App powered by RaceReach.