About USA Boccia Membership
In its pursuit of competitive excellence, USA Boccia provides athletes with physical disabilities the opportunity to compete and excel in the sport of Boccia on the local, regional, national (USA Boccia Nationals), and international level competitions. USA Boccia seeks to promote, develop and grow the sport of Boccia in the United States. USA Boccia wants everyone in the USA to be exposed to Boccia and to support the sport in many different avenues!
USA Boccia has many benefits for both individuals and organizations to become USA Boccia registered members.
- Eligibility for local, state, regional and national competitions.
- Eligible for Joint Fundraising program
- Insurance Coverage to obtain facilities
- Access to 501 c 3 nonprofit benefits
- Eligible for FREE Club Website with auto national date postings
- Stay informed via various communication avenues
- USA Boccia Clubs gain first access to referees for tournaments
- Opportunity for National Ranking and Points Standings
- Membership Card
- Access to USA Boccia Member ONLY pages
- Opportunity for Virtual coaching to novice members
- Educational training opportunities as referee and coaching development.
- Much More!